This is a harder challenge than usual. Juxtaposition means
* an act or instance of placing close together or side by side, especially for comparison or contrast.
* the state of being close together or side by side.
So my 4 photos are:
1. The start and end of life (the last days of life for my Mum as she holds her day old great granddaughter)
2. Old tradition meets modern technology (In China, a centuries old temple is fitted with a huge TV screen.
3. Ancient construction vs Modern Destruction ( The great wall of China desecrated by grafitti
4. Somewhere to be – Nowhere to go (the hustle and bustle of Sydney with people rushing to be somewhere while a homeless man sits perfectly still with nowhere to go.